Venture Thinking inspires aspiration, achievement and awareness of career opportunities through bespoke projects designed for clients. Examples include:
- Design and delivery of science technology, enterprise, arts and mathematics outreach programmes for schools, colleges, universities and employers.
- Co-ordination of workshops, workplace visits and education business partnerships
- Development and management of public engagement programmes for space sector, health sector and creative industries.
- Support to schools and colleges on development of work related learning, careers education and guidance curriculum.
- Consultancy on 14-19 curriculum and employer engagement strategies, widening participation and social mobility programmes
- Professional development programmes for teachers, advisers and careers advisers.
- Event and conference planning and management
- Strategic programme development, partnership brokerage and programme management and evaluation for EU and regeneration.
- Careers advice and guidance, enterprise and venture start up support
- Creation and production of multi media curriculum resources